Monday, December 11, 2006

One down, three to go!
I received email from one of my professors today: one class down. *whew*

Today I have to send a recording to my Spanish professor and FTP my personal home page up to the college server. Tonight and tomorrow I'll wrap up the last bits of work before taking another two exams on Wednesday (web design class and intro-level IT class).

Wednesday afternoon, evening, and all day Thursday I'll work my way through more Spanish, then take an exam Friday. Well, that's the plan anyway. If all goes well, I'll take the Spanish final next Thursday or Friday, wrapping up that class at last.

I'll then have @ 5 weeks to wrap the two remaining classes, which shouldn't be too bad. In that same time frame, I also have to decide which, if any, classes I'm taking with NVCC next semester. I'll also continue to investigate other online options, such as WGU, Excelsior, and a bunch of others. I'm trying to get the most bang for my buck, including base cost, hassle factors, transfer credits, military credits, and work/certification credit.

No comments: