Friday, February 23, 2007

Time flies.

Actually, I've found it more-or-less has two speeds: when you need the time or you're not paying attention, it zips; when you really just want the staff meeting to be over, it slogs along, seemingly in defiance of mighty Entropy.

So, I looked up yesterday and the tree has leaves, not just buds. This is the same area, although I couldn't pick out the exact branch, as my last posting, some 18 days ago.

I am quite swamped in my classes now. I'm running behind in one class, holding my own in two others, with two more starting in a couple weeks (and one, thankfully, ending around the same time). Problem: NVCC hasn't delivered the exams to my proctor. I know there were some delays due to severe weather in the US in the last couple weeks, but it didn't take two weeks last semester.

On the plus side, I did get my copy of Jessica Mae Stover's newest publication: Greyfeather Catch. I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but hope to soon. Thanks for the prompt delivery, Jess!

1 comment:

Curt Sawyer said...

Enjoy it! There has been some critiques posted to her web site (she set up an entry for people to comment on the book). Recommend you read it first before you read the critiques.