Monday, February 05, 2007

It was a long, cold winter....

But apparently it's now spring! Yes, the picture tells the story. I still have leaves falling from my trees, but Emily noticed new leaves and blooms are beginning to open. I'm down to mowing about once every four to six weeks, but I expect that to pick up as the temperatures rise.

Meanwhile, it's been in the upper 50s today. I must admit I feel sorry for the wife of one of Emily's co-workers, who is teaching at University of Wisconsin Milwaukee this semester. With wind chill, it's about 15 below today.

For those (few) out there who read this space, I apologize for the long absence - and had NO idea it had been so long! I will endeavor to do better this year. With three separate class start dates this semester, and four different end dates, not to mention an additional three credits (17!), I will be even busier. I will be better organized, however, so I hope to devote more time to this space.

1 comment:

Curt Sawyer said...

Welcome back to blogging. Of course, I am one to talk. The new work assignment is taking all my time so I'm down to just posting on weekends now.