Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Babylon 5 direct to DVD
Slashdot has an update on new "Babylon 5" productions!
I don't know how I missed the original announcement and rumors, but this is official! Woohoo!

Now I just have to spend @ $300 or so to get the entire series and movies on DVD....
I'm sure Emily won't mind the cost, or the weight for our next big move....

Personally, this is the first bit of SciFi sunshine after the cancellation announcement of Stargate SG1.

Unfortunately several of the actors from the series have died, as pointed out in Sunday's Candorville.

2 comments:

Rick Anderson said...

Neal - happened upon your site from a comment on Curt's - you have a very interesting perspective and I look forward to keeping up on your adventure. Good luck with your schooling and I think it would be fascinating to learn more about your wife's on the job experiences.

Trailing Male said...

Rick - sorry for the delay; it's been busy here. I'll see what of my wife's experiences can be revealed. The last thing I want to do is cause problems at her work and be forced back to the daily grind! :-)